- The mastermind will be ~60-90 minutes bi-weekly, depending on the number of participants. Members must attend each session on camera. Each session will offer 10-15 minutes for the featured participant (s) to share a focused business problem. An example could be a product launch, a website redesign, or a new marketing plan. Intelligent people work through your problem or focus on improving your current situation for the rest of the call. Other sessions will offer specific content requested by the group during the application process.
- We prohibit any blog posts or public mentions about other members’ businesses.
- You may NOT record calls unless other members review your information and you have received permission from everyone on the call.
- Everyone must commit to honesty, integrity, trust, and respect for all members. The group is not group therapy, and we will not tolerate whining, complaining, or gossiping.
- Members to be self-aware and not try to dominate the conversation or give orders. Leave your ego at the door.
- If a member is not a fit, we will ask them to step down based on a vote of 50% + 1 member.
- Focus on a niche market
- Only one member per niche (unless both parties with the same niche agree to be included)
- Companies may add multiple attendees, but only one can take part per assigned hot seat week (request fee amount for multiple attendees)
- You MUST attend a minimum of 8 meetings and be on time.
- A stable Internet connection, as all sessions will be on a video call.
- Members must be on camera during the sessions.
- Be willing to share information about your business openly with other members of the mastermind group. An element of trust will be a big part of this journey. We’ll do our best to weed out sharks and unethical people, but there is an element of risk here that you’ll need to take on. We will ask all members to sign a confidentiality agreement.
- You must be okay with our Staff dropping in on any of our calls (they’ve signed confidentiality agreements).
- If you find the advice from our group/organization helpful, you will shamelessly promote our Brand.
- The Love Pro Mastermind group is a “Circle Of Trust” – members may not share what we share inside the group outside of it.
- You agree to keep the content of the program confidential.
- You will only speak about people in the group (including the team and Staff) in their presence.
- Members will communicate with integrity, be open to honest communication, and allow the time and energy to participate fully in the program.
Program Cancellation / Refund Policy
The mastermind is a 3-month commitment, and Arlene and her team are making a tremendous commitment to you and the group—and because they cannot get that time back, there are no refunds for this program.
Need Additional Support?
Arlene cannot respond to unlimited emails and phone calls outside the mastermind or bonus sessions. You’ll have opportunities to pose your questions during the sessions. If you require additional individual coaching or consulting, ask about investing in a separate package, which she can offer you, depending on her capacity. Arlene only works with a handful of one-to-one clients at a time.